1. Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
2. How we handle the data that is submitted by you
3. How to contact us
1.0 Information that we collect from you and your use of this website
1.1 Information you give us
When you visit www.baglionihotels.com you may be asked to provide certain information which includes your name, contact details, date of birth and job history.
Some of the information is mandatory in order for Baglioni Hotels to consider an application for a vacancy or meet its statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities. However, where indicated, some of the information is optional and you can choose not to complete.
1.2 Automatic Information
We automatically receive and save certain type of information whenever you interact with this website. We use the information to monitor website traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the website.
Information that we will automatically receive includes:
• Requested URL (Uniform Resource Locator)
• IP (Internet Protocol) address (this may or may not identify a specific computer)
• Domain name from which you access the internet
• Referring URL
• Software (browser/operating system) used to access the page
• Date and time pages were visited
2.0 How we handle the data that is submitted by you.
Personal data is collected to facilitate the recruitment process and used for anonymised reporting purposes. Data entered as part of an application is stored in the system and will be made available to an applicant to ‘re-use’ as part of a future application.
Please be aware that U.N.E.A.L Srl uses a third party supplier to hold the information you submit. The third party company complies with U.N.E.A.L Srl security policy and therefore will not share your data with anyone other than U.N.E.A.L Srl.
In the event of your application resulting in the offer and your acceptance of a position at U.N.E.A.L Srl , your personal information will be sent to and held in the U.N.E.A.L Srl staff database.
2.1 Data Protection Legislation
U.N.E.A.L Srl is your data controller. As your data controller Baglioni Hotels has notified its activities to the Office of the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and is listed in the Public Register of Data Controllers. Personal information will only be collected and/or processed by the Baglioni Hotels in accordance with the Act.
2.2 Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be held on third party supplier computers in Italy who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy. They may provide support services to the University or on the University’s behalf.
Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal data will not be provided to any third party without your prior written consent.
2.3 Data Protection Statement:
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of the U.N.E.A.L Srl and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by Italian legislation and then destroyed.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
(1) declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this data protection clause;
(2) are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application
being rejected or to your dismissal;
(3) are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
(4) are authorising U.N.E.A.L Srl to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
2.4 Data Retention
Unsuccessful applicant data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of six (6) months before being deleted in order that you can access and re use data in future applications and we can respond to statutory reporting requests.